What a turnout for our AGM on 18 October 2023!
A big thanks to AJ Hackett Bungy for the incredible venue - the atmosphere was truly abuzz as Willy took us through some of the highlights of this past year and the plans for the future.
Here are a few of the many highlights from the evening:
- Construction is progressing on the Arrowtown to Tuckers Beach trail. M3 has made excellent progress throughout winter, and large portions of the trail between Athur's Point & Coronet Peak are looking amazing.
- We're partnering with the Lightfoot Initiative to push Waka Kotahi for the delivery of promised routes, especially the 'A7' route connecting Jacks Point and Frankton.
- Continuation of an off-road route linking Queenstown to Glenorchy. World Trail has completed a feasibility report for the QT-GT.
- We’ve applied for the IMPACT100 Wakatipu grant to facilitate the formation of a pedestrian and cycle trail that will link the new SH6 overbridge at Jims Way, to Hawthorn Drive.
- Work has begun on creating an off-road link between Queenstown & 7 Mile.
A huge thank you to all the people and businesses in our community who support Queenstown Trail.
TO SUPPORT THE WORK WE DO PLEASE DONATE