A Trail Lover is anyone who has a better day because they spend time on the trails.
A Trail Lover is anyone who enjoys and feels the benefits from being out on the Queenstown Trail.
A Trail Lover is anyone who uses the trail for recreation or commuting: runs, walks, hikes, bikes, pushes their pram or walks their dog.
We’re forging ahead with plans for new tracks and trails. From grade four backcountry single track to grade two gravel and commuter trails, there’s something for every walker, runner or rider in the mix.
To support the Queenstown Trails Trust, check out the range of donor levels available below or feel free to choose your own amount. You can even avoid the future paperwork by ticking the ‘renew annually’ box, or making a one-off ‘lifetime’ donation.
Find out more about out trail expansion plans HERE.
BECOME A TRAIL LOVER TODAY AND HELP US GROW THE TRAIL NETWORK.
|STAR FUNDER - BRONZE||$20.00||$250.00|
|STAR FUNDER - SILVER||$50.00||$500.00|
|STAR FUNDER - GOLD||$80.00||$1,000.00|
|SMALL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP||$125.00||$1,500.00|
|MAJOR DONOR - Donations of $10,000 +|
|LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP - One off donation of $10,000|
- Bi-monthly eNewsletter, be first to hear our trail news, stories and supporter-only deals
- Be part of a movement to make walking and cycling easier and safer in Queenstown. We are your voice!
- Ultimately you’ll have the satisfaction of helping us build more trails - visit our Trail Project page HERE
- All donations are tax-deductible
- You can also super charge your support by becoming a Star Funder
- Donations of $1000 + will get their name / business name on our Wall of Recognition at the Edgar Bridge.
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR GIFT AMOUNT AND FREQUENCY BELOW.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
WILLY, EMILY, KAT & TRUSTEES.
If you prefer to pay directly into the Queenstown Trail Trusts bank account you can do so here: ANZ 06-0949-0211138-02
(Be sure to add your name and email Kat to get your tax receipt).